Responsible Disclosure Policy
Last update 28.12.2022
This Responsible Disclosure Policy is an extension to our Terms of Service.
Bouncer Sp. z.o.o (LTD) (“we,” “us” or “our”) is committed to ensuring the safety and security of our customers. and employees.
We aim to foster an environment of trust, and an open partnership with the security community, and we recognize the importance of vulnerability disclosures and whistleblowers in continuing to ensure safety and security for all of our customers, employees and company.
We have developed this policy to both reflect our corporate values and to uphold our legal responsibility to good-faith security researchers that are providing us with their expertise and whistleblowers who add an extra layer of security to our infrastructure.
How to Submit a Vulnerability
Preference, Prioritization, and Acceptance Criteria
What we would like to see from you:
- Well-written reports in English will have a higher probability of resolution.
- Reports that include proof-of-concept code equip us to better triage.
- Reports that include only crash dumps or other automated tool output may receive lower priority.
- Reports that include products not on the initial scope list may receive lower priority.
- Please include how you found the bug, the impact, and any potential remediation.
- Please include any plans or intentions for public disclosure.
What you can expect from Bouncer:
- A timely response to your email (within 5 business days).
- After triage, we will send an expected timeline, and commit to being as transparent as possible about the remediation timeline as well as on issues or challenges that may extend it.
- An open dialog to discuss issues.
- Notification when the vulnerability analysis has completed each stage of our review.
- Credit after the vulnerability has been validated and fixed.
If we are unable to resolve communication issues or other problems, Bouncer may bring in a neutral third party to assist in determining how best to handle the vulnerability.
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, email us at [email protected] or contact us by post at:
Bouncer Sp. z o.o. (LTD)
ul. Cypriana Kamila Norwida 24/1