Last update 06.09.2018
This Anti-Spam Policy is an extension to our Terms of Service.
In order to use our Services, you must agree to verify only email addresses for which the Recipients have granted you verifiable permission for the messages to be sent – all Recipients must have opted-in to receive communications from you.
An opt-in can occur either via a sign-up form on a web site, at a point-of-sale sign-up form, or on a physical sign-up sheet.
You may not use our Services to:
- verify email addresses without the subscriber’s permission to receive email communications from your entity
- verify purchased lists (whether they are opt-in or not)
- verify harvested email addresses from web sites or other sources
- verify permutations of email addresses
- verify generated email addresses
Your account will be immediately terminated if we determine in our sole discretion that you verify non-opted-in email addresses.
Based on any abuse compliant or identification of any patterns common to harvested, generated or other non-opted-in lists we will initiate review of your verifications. During the time of such analysis we may, in our sole discretion, suspend your account, until our investigations are over.
© 2017-2020 All Rights reserved
Made with in Poland.