The SMTP server address is the address used to send emails from your email client or email provider. Generally, the SMTP server address is provided by your email provider.
Steps to Find Your SMTP Server Address
1. Log in to your email client or interface and locate the settings or preferences.
2. Look for the outgoing mail server (SMTP) settings.
3. Find the server address that is listed. This is your SMTP server address.
Common SMTP Server Addresses
Below is a list of common SMTP server addresses for some of the most popular email providers:
• Gmail: smtp.gmail.com
• Yahoo: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
• Outlook: smtp-mail.outlook.com
• iCloud: smtp.mail.me.com
• AT&T: smpt.mail.att.net
If you are still having trouble finding the SMTP server address, you can contact your email provider’s support team for assistance. They should be able to provide the correct SMTP server address for your email account.
While knowing your SMTP server address is essential for sending emails, it’s equally important to validate email addresses before sending out any communications. Email validation ensures that you’re sending messages to legitimate, active email accounts, reducing bounce rates and improving deliverability. This step complements your SMTP settings. You can do it with Bouncer for free.