Adding attachments to your emails can be a great way to share additional information, documents, or multimedia content with your recipients. While HubSpot doesn’t have a built-in attachment feature, there are a few workarounds you can use to include attachments in your emails. In this guide, we will explore two methods to add attachments to your HubSpot emails.
Method 1: Hosting Attachments on Cloud Storage Platforms
One way to include attachments in your HubSpot emails is by hosting the files on a cloud storage platform and providing a download link within your email. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Choose a cloud storage platform: Select a cloud storage service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to host your attachments. Make sure the platform you choose allows you to generate shareable links for your files.
2. Upload your attachment: Upload the file you want to attach to your email to the cloud storage platform. Ensure the file is set to be publicly accessible or can be shared via a link.
3. Generate a shareable link: Once the file is uploaded, generate a shareable link for the file. Each cloud storage platform will have its own method to create a shareable link. Consult their documentation or help center for instructions.
4. Insert the link in your email: In your HubSpot email editor, highlight the text or image you want to use as the attachment link. Click the “”Insert/edit link”” button and paste the shareable link you generated from the cloud storage platform. Save your changes.
5. Test the attachment link: Before sending your email, make sure to test the attachment link to ensure it opens the correct file. Click on the link in a test email to verify that the attachment is accessible and functions as intended.
Method 2: Using HubSpot Documents
HubSpot Documents is a native HubSpot feature that allows you to store and share files with your contacts. While it doesn’t provide a direct attachment option, you can leverage it to include files in your emails. Here’s how you can utilize HubSpot Documents:
1. Upload your attachment to HubSpot Documents: Go to the “”Documents”” section in your HubSpot account and upload the file you want to attach. Ensure the file is set to be publicly accessible.
2. Copy the file’s URL: Once the file is uploaded, copy its URL by clicking on the “”Copy URL”” button beside the file in HubSpot Documents.
3. Insert the link in your email: In your HubSpot email editor, highlight the text or image you want to use as the attachment link. Click the “”Insert/edit link”” button and paste the copied URL from HubSpot Documents. Save your changes.
4. Test the attachment link: Similar to the previous method, test the attachment link in a test email to verify its accessibility and functionality.
While HubSpot doesn’t offer a direct attachment feature, you can still include attachments in your emails using alternative methods. By hosting your files on cloud storage platforms or utilizing HubSpot Documents, you can provide download links to your recipients. Remember to always test your attachment links before sending your emails to ensure a smooth user experience.